In order to improve in any motor skill, which golf is unless you are very gifted, an understanding of the process is helpful. Below is a proven process to to get better at anything involving motor skill development.
• Be engaged in the process. A clear mental focus in all stages is very important.
• Stretch outside your comfort zone. Be willing to challenge yourself.
• Do it alot. In any motor skill development correct and repetitive motions are important to form a habit and make it more subconscious.
• You will make allot of mistakes along the process of skill development. Understand this is part of it. Stay the course!
• Do it a lot. Again golf is a motor skill that requires constant tuning for most. Be realistic relative to your skill level and time.
Enjoy The Challenge of the Game!